What’s Included in the Beech Funeral Package?
Our experience has shown us that many of today’s families want more than a traditional funeral. This can be done by bringing more of the personality and lifestyle of the deceased into the arrangements.
By displaying photographs or staging the event around a favourite pastime, a memorial service can become more personal and meaningful.
- Funeral Director’s Professional Services and Advice (24 Hours)
- Care of the Deceased in our Chapel of Rest
- Provision of Hearse and Bearers
- Hearse to travel via home or direct to crematorium
- A Superior Quality fully lined veneered Coffin
- Collection of the Deceased within 30 miles of Bournemouth
- Return of the cremated remains
- Viewing in the Chapel of Rest (no restriction on times)
- Full Colour Order of Service
- Cremation Fees at a Crematorium of your choice
- Minister or Celebrant Fees
- A framed A4 picture of your loved one
- Ashes scatter tube of your choice
We can arrange for displays.
Music and Moods
We can arrange for your requested music.
The Beech Traditional Funeral Package
We always ensure the bereaved families are cared for with dignity, respect, confidentiality and professionalism. We will advise ways of bringing the spirit and essence of the deceased into the burial service.
Please contact us directly so we can discuss your requirements and provide the best tailored service for you and your family according to your location and wishes.
Our Services includes:
Meeting in your home or our premises to discuss arrangements and advice on certification, registration and other documentation.
Preparation and care of the deceased.
Attending to the necessary requirements.
Unlimited viewing in our Chapel of Rest.
Return of the cremated remains.
The payment of the necessary disbursement fees.
The placing of newspaper notices.
Arrangement for floral tributes.
List of donors if required.
Forwarding of donations to any selected charity.
Making other arrangements as instructed.
Provision and attendance of pall bearers and Funeral Director.
Up to 50 colour orders of service.
Weldon Funeral Services Fees
Removal and collection of the deceased.
A fee for our professional services.
Order of Service.
An additional fee of £150 will be applied for any collection out of working hours (Mon - Fri 8.30am to 6pm).
Provision of a casket and attendance at interment of ashes.
Provision of floral tribute.
Provision of pew cards.
According to the location and your wishes