The Rowan Burial Package
Either a non-denominational funeral service or a religious funeral service.
If you choose for your loved one to be buried in a churchyard, the type of funeral/ceremony will be dictated by the faith practiced there.
We’ll come up with just the right plan for your
Family’s particular situation
What’s Included in the Rowan Burial Package?
Our experience has shown us that many of today’s families want more than a traditional funeral. This can be done by bringing more of the personality and lifestyle of the deceased into the arrangements.
By displaying photographs or staging the event around a favourite pastime, a memorial service can become more personal and meaningful.
- Funeral Director’s Professional Services and Advice (24 Hours)
- Care of the Deceased in our Chapel of Rest
- Provision of Hearse and Bearers
- Hearse to travel via home and the Church of direct to the cemetery
- A Superior Quality veneered Coffin
- A temporary engraved grave marker
- Collection of the Deceased within 70 miles of Bournemouth
- Viewing in the Chapel of Rest (no restriction on times)
- Full Colour Order of Service
- Minister or Celebrant Fees
- A dedicated online memorial page including online donations
We can arrange for displays.
Music and Moods
We can arrange for your requested music.
The Rowan Burial Package
We always ensure the bereaved families are cared for with dignity, respect, confidentiality and professionalism. We will advise ways of bringing the spirit and essence of the deceased into the burial service.
Please contact us directly so we can discuss your requirements and provide the best tailored service for you and your family according to your location and wishes.
Our Services includes:
Meeting in your home or our premises to discuss arrangements and advice on certification, registration and other documentation.
Preparation and care of the deceased.
Attending to the necessary requirements.
Unlimited viewing in our Chapel of Rest.
The payment of the necessary disbursement fees.
The placing of newspaper notices.
Arrangement for floral tributes.
List of donors if required.
Forwarding of donations to any selected charity.
Making other arrangements as instructed.
Provision and attendance of pall bearers and Funeral Director.
Up to 50 colour orders of service.
Weldon Funeral Services Fees
Removal and collection of the deceased.
A fee for our professional services.
An additional fee of £150 will be applied for any collection out of working hours (Mon - Fri 8.30am to 6pm).
According to the location and your wishes